Monday, April 18, 2011

More MILF(ing)

After my post about me proudly stating I am MILF, I got a comment from the author of the book ""Got Milf?: The Modern Mom's Guide to Feeling Fabulous, Looking Great, and Rocking a Minivan!" Sarah Maizes. This comment led to us sending emails back and forth and now I gotta say I just love her. She's funny, witty and so down to earth. She is also a comedian, and single mother of 3. Yikes. She is doing a tour to promote her book and will be in Philly on April 20th. I just can't wait to get my hands on this book.

Check out her youtube video to promote her book. Seriously - Hilarious. And no Sarah did not pay me for the full blown  love post about her and her book. I just love to help out a fellow MILF.. but hey if she throws in a book for a giveaway.. I wouldn't be opposed. That's how us MILF's roll....

No comments: